Welcome

Comments

• forum party! woo woo
  • @FlatEarther It was always a nice little surprise to see when exiting your house, a little note with a haiku or trade routes ect... sitting at your door from one Glitchen to another.
  • Welcome back everyone!

And it's good to be back!

Yay!
  • I NEED to milk some butterflies!!!
  • Me Me Me for alpha, oh thank you Donna for sending me the link, how could I not know about this! going to open a bottle of that white stuff and read all the forum posts, good to see some old names and remember the 'good' days.
  • @Lucidess!

Where is everyone from the Civility group?
  • Hello !!!

So glad I've made it back here
    Hi Fives/Dongs etc to everyone, whether you remember me or not
    So many names I recognise

Please increase the alpha test to group until its big enough to include me
  • @FlatEarther Me, I'm here! :p Also I told Bachjess about these Eleven forums but she's pretty busy in her offline life right now :(
  • @dazyndara How very delightful. I hope all is well in her world!
  • wow.. it feels so good to be back and so see playing glitch again as a real possibility :D Can I join the civility group now, from the forums? It sounds so wonderful!
  • Civility group, how I missed you! I used to be Everybody, but decided to switch it up a little. MAN I'm excited to make some very very stinky cheese <3
  • @Anybody, you know that we'll create a Civility group as soon as we are able. If Bachjess is too busy irl, I'll start it up. @dazyndara, if you have her email, would you message it to me please?
  • beside myself with delight! Hullo again everyone:)
  • Hi all, I've missed Glitch so much. Discovering this absolutely made my day. :)
  • Sooooo excited!!!!! Nice to see so many familiar names posting. Welcome Home!
  • WELCOME BACK :)
  • Hi, I'm so glad to be somewhat back!
  • And yay for civility peeps again :)
  • Hello, hello, hello everyone! It's me Liza Throttlebottom here, I've decided if I break into this new Ur, it'll be a brand new me, so get used to the name chaos please : ) It's a great pleasure to see and re-see all of your bright and shining faces/text on my computer screen! I can't wait to be able to get back to Ur... I wish I'd been following eleven's progress with more bated breath but alas... I'm here now!
  • Wow did my excitement meters go through the roof when i found out about this project. Even since the demise of Glitch i haven't been able to stop spreading the news of that amazing game. It's nonsensical aloofness, it's creative overload of awesomeness.. Just knowing there is a group of people out there trying to bring that game back to light is amazing ! But that they want to expand on it, im too excited to think straight. Off to yell to all my gamer friends just how much they need to get their caboose over to this forum to share in the delight and to enlighten the unfavored few who never got a chance to play.
  • edited January 2015
    Geesh, why in the world did I slack off in reading the forums. One of my Glitchen friends told me the alpha was up. How in the world did I miss that??? Oh if you have any vacancies can I be on the list? About 15 Glitchen refugees and I have been wondering in the wilderness for 2 years. When we find a game that might be something we would all enjoy, we try it. Oh My, there isn't even a good imatation. We have stuck together...even to the point we put out Glitchen ava when we join a forum. You wouldn't believe the number of Glitchen who contact me about the game. I have given anyone who doesn't have the link to Eleven the url. We are all holding our breath....no alpha for me...come on Beta!!
  • Hello, I have found my way here (thanks zoom.b), it's good to see you all (again).
  • Wow, it still continues to be great to see so many familiar names, and amazing to see so many new friends to make...~~~waves for all~~~
  • Welcome @fussycat, new adventures are in all our futures.
  • I'm back baby! Got my name changed everyone, I'm officially known as Liza Throttlebottom again. I don't think my Glitch could bear to be parted from her name ;)
  • Guess I overlooked that there was a place to join/login! Late to the party, glad to be here.