Welcome

Comments

• I am SO EXCITED. I can almost smell a pot of Awesome Stew simmering.
  • those who got selected, remember to keep posting ss and videos!!!
  • edited December 2014
    ~~~ Waves to all my Glitchen Friends, and to all my new Eleven friends~~~

And yes, as those before me have said...thanks for all your hard work, keeping us posted on the progress, and continuing to push forward. So few alternatives out there, and glad to see this team has managed to make so much progress! Look forward to participating in testing in the future...
  • Hello everyone! I'm so happy to see things have progressed!
  • Words can't express how excited I am.
  • You're awesome, Eleven team! YOU'RE awesome, Glitchens-past and Elevenians-to-be! Everything is awesome :D
  • Hello!! So excited to see where this leads =)
    I've missed Glitch!
  • edited December 2014
    I know I keep popping in here and basically spouting gibberish, but I'm just so happy that we're all coming back together again. I've literally been dancing around my apartment every time I have to get up to go to the kitchen or bathroom or something.

THIS IS WHAT JOY LOOKS LIKE. ITS NAME IS VESPERINA.
  • Oh this is just too amazing.... THANK YOU!!!
  • Yes!! I am so excited :D I've missed playing Glitch and was thinking about it the other day
  • Hi!!!!! :-)
  • edited December 2014
    Kept my Glitch name so that maybe some of you will remember me, and vice-versa.

How awesome is it that we might finally get our treasured book from Brent/Kukubee AND be able to re-enter the world and see our Glitchen/Leven friends again?
  • *runs around with wild muppet arms*

I'M SO EXCITED!!

*bounces*
  • Amazing! Amazing!
  • This is going to be awesome.
  • aaaahhhh i keep refreshing i'm so glad to see old faces and new :)
    my friends list will be SOO long this time 'round!
  • Omigods, I am SO EXCITED!!!!! :D :D :D
  • I can't wait to squeeze some chickens! :)
  • So excited! Can't wait to explore the world of Ur once more!!
  • I miss Boogers, my street attendant.
  • Just checking in to say hi and wave at everyone! :)
  • YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super excited!!! *bounce bounce*
  • I am so thrilled and amazed to find that Glitch is still alive and that the community still thrives. Oh frabjus day!
  • *rocks from toe to heel back and forth* The triumphant return of the many! May the Giants slumber anew!
  • *waving hands and bouncing for joy*!!! so happy !!!!
  • Hah, I've missed Glitch so much that I took to rebuilding my character in Unity using the old downloaded spritesheets. :) Now hopefully soon I won't have to. :)
  • awesome sauce, yea, glitchens united forever thanks to Eleven (y'all totally "Rock"...
  • Veryyyyy excited!! :D
  • Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Hi everybody!!!!!
  • w00t! This is so exciting.