Welcome

Comments

• @Csophae , I think you are right on time!
  • LOL, so fun to see all the excited glitchen returning "home". *sits back to enjoy the chatter of a special and unique group of people*
  • edited January 2015
    Isn't it though : )? We're all so glad to be back~
  • Hi!!! Checking in again... :) I guess not today
  • Look what I found today.
    I'm home.
  • Glad to see people still finding us. Considering how many people whom we thought were "lost forever" have managed to find their way back, I'd like to ask how some of you who just now found us... well, found us?
  • I am slooow it seems, But FINALLY found my way here! HI Y'ALL
  • Warm fuzzy soft hot cocoa feelings............. I missed you guys
  • Nice to see you LM!
  • Scar!!!!!!! Hugs and Kisses
  • Welcome back friend : )
  • Huggies Liza!!!
  • Hi all! I'm a little late to the party, but some of you may remember me as Circe from the old game. I think I've been kind of lurking because this seemed too good to be true . . .but I'm really impressed with all the progress being made! So excited to see this and to have registered my name.
  • edited January 2015
    @"Lill Missy" Definitely huggies are appropos : P Can't wait to have all the glitchen whose names I recognize back!
  • VS reporting for duty! I'll likely be hermity overall (just getting to the point at which I can look at all these familiar sights and not feel sad), but wanted to say HIIIIIIIIIII! :D
  • Is it possible that the goodness that was Glitch will be restored??? Lina here (http://www.glitchthegame.com/profiles/PCRF4KKMA1L189E/), born December 4, 2010 in the original alpha...and never forgot the feeling of wonder! Life drew me away in the later days, so I don't recognize all the names above -- but I'll be delighted to meet you all someday on the streets of Ur! My gratitude and servitude, if there's any way I can help, are hereby pledged to the saviors of our happy hoppy lives!!
  • Vol!!!!!! OMG HUGGGGSSSS
  • Hi everyone, oh my! how much have I missed Glitch. Great to see some familiar names! Saw a post on FB Ur - What Remains and figured I had better claim my old name :)
  • Well, hello everyone! :D
  • Yay VS! *tacklehug* I suspect many of us are the same boat as far as tender feelings are related, but I'm glad to see you poking your head in. I'm afraid I've gone from "it hurts too much to hope" to "oh god just stop thinking about it and refreshing the forums" in a very short time.

Carl and Circe I remember you although we didn't have much in game contact. It's so lovely to see familiar names, and one day, faces!
  • So many names!!! i know......lobe you all!!! Hugs!
  • Oh my gosh Carl and Circe and VS and Teena! So many familiar names : ) Glad to see you've found your way!
  • Hi, *waves back*. Very excited!!!
  • Phew finally made it. Hi peeps .... goes off to sit in corner with popcorn :)
  • Finally stopped being lazy and joined the forums, happy to see that so many people gathered here! Seeing all the familiar names brings back memories.
  • I've been following this project on FB and I'm so happy that there is so much progress to restore this game we all loved so much. I can't wait to milk some butterflies and go mining for sparklies :D You guys are amazing for doing this, thank you so much *SQUISH*
  • I want some of that popcorn!!! :D Glad to see new ppl....HUGS!!!
  • Hello glitchen friends! <3 Good to see you all!
  • oh my, so many ppls!
    i recognize a lot of you from the time i spend being a loner and reading through global without talking lmao! hopefully we can make more friends :)
  • !!! hello! my glitch friend just excitedly sent me this link and i am super pleased :o my tumblr blog has been nottis-themed for over a year and i'll have to change it to a nice springy groddle forest!