Welcome

Comments

• Woohoo! I'm so excited! I can only hope that I can help test! <3 <3
  • Passes bucket to Lyrical Dejavu, i'm sure I'v done this before can't think why ;p
  • Am reading over the greetings in this thread and have a giant grin. :D
  • It's so exciting to see so many familiar names here :)
  • After checking the original Glitch site frequently in the vain hope to one day read "Glitch is coming back!" for quite some time, "suddenly" finding this site made me almost skip a heartbeat from excitement...

Realising I'll probably have to be more patient for some time, I calmed down and decided to register here,
    just to be sure to not miss out on the Beta, and to read some topics to revive the memories/sparkle the new ideas of possibilities within the so missed UR....

Cant wait to rename pigs again, drop notes with strange writings/riddles/random thoughts, collect notes droped by others, or to just rushing through the mines on NoNo, breakdancing in the subway stations, collecting selfies next to afking fellow glitchens, or trying to run without getting caught by the bandits, catching fireflies in the bog....

*pleases Spriggan by watering the plants again with salty tears of joy*

• Hay V xx love seeing all the old names too, something very comforting about that :)
  • Huggggsss Var!
  • *hugs* @PurpleLogic and ... everyone else I know, too many to name!
  • Welcome Fussy :D hugsies
  • So many familiar names! Hello all :D
  • Welcome to all the folks posting...so good to see so many familiar names, and loving all the fond memories folks are sharing! It's going to be great when we're ALL back home in Ur.
  • Hello all who remember me, and those who don't as well! I agree, b3achy. It's pretty exciting to imagine. With the finishing of the soundtrack this week I find that it's still hard for me to listen to the music without getting super wistful and nostalgic, even two years after having backed the Indiegogo project! So the thought of reconnecting with something I loved so much is kinda helping me through that. I can't even imagine what's gonna happen when the book arrives.

I await with butterflies and bated breath!

• hey all, back once again. :)
  • hihihi friends :)
  • tististististististististisTIS!
  • scar<3333
  • Welcome back @tis : ) Glad to see you here!
  • hihi Liza glad to see you too <3
  • Yay I am estactic at the return yay.
  • Dipping my toe into the water while trying to massage a butterfly... mistake... SPLASH.
    Good to be here, and hi to all my past playmates and playmates to be.
  • *waves to all the Glitchen* I'ma coming home....
  • Waves at RM and everyone else new today!!
  • RASCAL : D I didn't know I'd see you back here wise mentor!
  • Liza, what are you, kidding? Perhaps I should mention an anecdote from when I was hired. Someone had running playing time stats around then. Guess who *cough* had played the most hours, even vs. original alpha testers? Mhm that's right. I mean you really think a junkie isn't coming back for a fix? LOL
  • I think I will also change my name when I get to play.. started a list but nothing stands out yeti.. :)
  • Hi!! So excited to be here!!!
  • Knowing one day I can walk the streets and meet my fellow Glitches again makes me very very happy. I was so glad a friend linked my to this.

Hello to everyone!
  • Welcome back everyone new! It's a bright day in Ur today. (And every other day but who's counting.)
  • Welcome everyone! So many familiar names...and er, um...names...no faces yet... :)
  • @b3achy That's my least favorite part ; ) No avatars yet! Not that I mind! I understand that these things take time : )