Welcome

Comments

• I express the same sentiments as those before me! I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF!
  • Minfear Lives! Now where is my pig, Spartacus ? :)
  • OMG!! Best news EVER!
  • Fantastic news!Congrats on all the hard work done to get to here & beyond.

*waves* hello
  • So happy. Can't wit until Eleven's live and open to the public and we can get our home back again <3
  • Best Glitchmas present EVER!!!
  • "Doing Happy Dance"
    Hugs...
  • I'm very excited about this.
  • Not worried about being an alpha tester - just SO HAPPY that things are moving along!
  • Great news!
  • Yesterday will always be Nap Day to me. I'm so glad the Giants are snoozing again. Hi everybody! Munchma (was Aleph Zero) at your service - especially if that service involves helping sleeping Giants have sweet dreams.
  • This is such great news! Please let us know if there is a time when some $ coming in would be useful. If you need a kickstarter to get some equipment or sell subscriptions to handle bandwidth I think you'll find us ready to step up.

• It's really good to see we've got forums!! I can't wait to be able to play, of course, but being able to say hi and chat is loads of awesome. I love seeing familiar names...

So--Hallos!
  • I wish this forum had a "thumbs up" or "+1" button. Because I would be +ing all the happyposts in this thread right now.
  • @Chimeric +eleventybillion
  • Thank you all for all the hard work you've put into this. Waiting with bated breath for the actual release!
  • Emo Bear hugs, Hi rockets, and pumpkin ale to all you wonderful Glitchen!
  • I literally spent a day trying to figure out if I wanted to keep my old Glitch name or choose a new one. But I am glad I'm finally here XD So excited :D
  • really really really REALLY happy!!!!!!
  • I'm so excited about returning to the land of Ur! I'm excited just about having Glitch-related forums back in some way, it's already starting to feel like home. Can't wait to jump in-game!!
  • So exciting! Looking forward to sharing fun times with good people again. Levitating in joy! Warm snuggly Emo hugs to all. :-)
  • YAY! so much YAY I cannot even think
  • I've missed you all quite terribly.
  • Awesome to be here - a massive thank you to everyone who's been beavering away in the background to get everything this far!

Can't wait till we're all back wandering the streets of Ur again (obviously I *can* wait, but that lacks a certain level of narrative finesse)!
  • Glad to be back :-)
  • The waiting is killing me to death but I will hang on and eat lots of bacon and use sneezing powder when I feel myself slipping a...w...a...y........chomps some bacon and sneezes.....that was close
  • It's good to be back!
  • i´m so happy! cant wait to walk the streets of Ur again :-)
  • I cannot wait to write random notes and leave them onto people's streets! lol
  • I didn't get a chance to say hi yet so I figured I'd do so now. It''s great to be back! :)