The chronicles of Alpha Testing

Comments

• I forgot to post a new screenshot! Ill post it tomorrow! Sorry! Falling behind on my job!
  • edited February 2015
    I just made the moon appear :-)
  • Due to the fact the link to get here is humbaba.elevengiants I felt we should say hello again to Humbaba. Aparently Humbaba is a crowd favorite!

• Keep posting what you can from testin. I like to pop in when my day is stressful, this always brings a smile to my face :-).
  • I've always loved how Humbaba is directly described as belligerent ; ) Probably the least friendly of the giants and yet we all love her(?)!
  • edited February 2015
    This one is for @Lelu ...it's still in the game :) Thanks for sharing with all of us this delightful song!! (((hugs)))

And woot, I finally figured out how to embed the picture rather than just providing a link...dropbox was a little tricky...proves you can teach an ol' dog new tricks! :)
  • Aww man! I can't wait to get in game and play that song in Groddle Meadow and just drink it all back in : )
  • Hey guys, remember this?

photo 52423715-a052-4611-919d-b97d83e8e577_zps0f685be9.png
  • I ̶h̶a̶t̶e̶  love you for all this teasing.
  • I have *no* clue what you mean by "Secret hooch factory"
  • Argh ; ) These images are tantalizing in a way that is entirely cruel and entirely the opposite of cruel at the same time.
  • It's so beautiful :'D! Glitch lives forever<3
  • This is making me very weepy this morning. I need this game badly.
  • I'm definitely playing again... I'm going at Cooking and Metallurgy first... I was rock deeeeeeep in that one.
    WHEEEEEEEY
  • edited February 2015
    Especially for @Outofthelyric !! Potatoes just for you!! :D

And for all the gardeners...we don't have home streets yet, but the community gardens are working.

• edited February 2015
    I've been a baaaaad tester! Hehe! Finally found my way into one of the secret floors!

• edited February 2015
    Today only, the Million Currant Trophy can be yours for the low low price of 900k.

(It's not a bug -- there are upgrade cards that lower your prices with vendors.)
  • Are you finding a lot of bugs?
  • edited February 2015
    Grackle, the main "bug" right now that the devs are working on right now is server stability. Most things in the game work fine, the problem is that the game sometimes crashes requiring reloads, and the whole server goes down on a regular basis too. (It's not called "alpha" for nothing!) Once the devs get the server running smoothly, they'll start working on putting in the missing features, at which time I'm assuming they'll ask the alpha testers to aggressively bug test those features as they come in.
  • Loving all the pics and updates. Keep them coming!
  • So so so exciting to see these pictures and read the update... such a wonderful surprise to find out this is happening! Just looking at the pics and watching the youtube videos have been a really great trip down memory lane.
  • Bags, I see big bags. "I like big bags, and I can not lie" :-)
  • edited February 2015
    @Grackle There are a number of bugs that are being worked on -- while not necessarily long, it's still a goodly-sized list of things that need to be hammered out, as well as a list of things yet to be implemented.

So yeah, I had forgotten that paper trees speak in haiku (and slightly tactless haiku, at that):
  • @soymocha "You other Glitchen can't deny! That when a big bag drops into the place you get..."

@Liathea Passive Agressive Tree Haiku
  • fun fact: There actually is a secret brewery I wasn't aware of in Plexus. I laughed mighty hard when I saw it
  • Also, I got around to reorganizing my inventory. I expect this cleanness to last about 1 hour.
  • i am literally drooling.
  • edited February 2015
    A brave alphateer in its uniform discovering wintry place: