Usernames :O

Comments

• I was Marla in GLITCH. I'll use Marlaglitch here.
  • I was Marla in GLITCH. I'll use Marlaglitch here. I'm so happy to see so many familiar names!
  • @b3achy...xxooox thanks so much for the Lobe...xxoox
  • Seeen, probably. I am aware of the third "e". I rather like the whimsy it adds.
  • I was Sugar Snap in Glitch, but I never really identified with that name...so El Panqueque it is.
  • yes, will stay with Crow Corvus my first Glitchian, but might miss Monday Monday :)
  • @"Crow Corvus" and all the others fretting over new vs. old usernames, in Glitch, alts/mules weren't discouraged, as long as you didn't use them for evil, Ur domination, or for benefiting your main account (at the time of the decree that alts were okay there was a minor issue with a housing situation where a main account could have potentially benefited from being friends with its alt; however, that situation pretty much evaporated when the newer housing was introduced). You only needed another email address, which are pretty easy to get via gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc.

Matter of fact, most of the devs had at least 2 and sometimes three or more accounts (they often liked to play in the game incognito or as a lower level player to check for bugs/issues, but if you were shrewd you could figure out their alts).

So, if you have an alternate name you like, keep it in mind for a potential alt/mule once the game is available. Especially once the game goes live, there is no option for resetting yourself (yet).

We'll see if the Eleven team allows the same approach to alts, but I suspect they won't be changing most of the rules right away.
  • I might want to change my name, actually.
  • Hi actually...I kind of liked Seeen better ;)
  • I am feeling so nostalgic seeing familiar names right now! I was and will continue to be Persephone Pear.
  • I just about always go with Suaper or Gdy3ar which is just basically my last name so both of those are super boring to me now and I don't know what to go for :O so much choice, so little imagination
  • Bunnykins...same as Glitch <3

I had alts, different personalities...if I wanted to be completely alone I used the lowest level one as no one had any idea it was me. =]
  • I'll be Griselda again. Now all I need is my octopus hat.
  • I used this name when I had played it.
  • Welcome back home all you lovely Glitchen!
  • Hellyeah! I'm keeping my name lol
  • I was hoping to use my original handle, but it was taken before I even found out about eleven D: So I'll be werebear! :D
  • Out of curiosity, what was your original handle?
  • edited November 2015
    Actually, my "original" handle is Bear, as in, that's what I use online in most places. But WereBear is actually what I used as my username in glitch when I played! I'm just all lowercase and lovin' it now :D
  • I was thinking about Kronos, but then the Rasher of Bacon's description would be obsolete. (A delicious, greasy, surprise Piggy treat from the Piggy's newly discovered Orthogonal Meat Generator (OMG).) OMG BACON!! it is!
  • Thanks to an upgrade from @ladyceres, werebear is now bearbear! :D
  • I approve of this upgradation!
  • Bears of a feather fluff together?
  • I will always be the one, the only...Glitchman. My one and only name. :)
  • Ill be Old Man something or other, Always like to use Old Man Knobbins but I may change it up for my new glitchen. Slam my hand into the keyboard until a good name pops out.
  • @bearbear You figured out the secret behind my alternate account, which goes by the name of Fohua.

I don't really have an alternate account named Fohua. I got "fohua" by just pressing random keys. That's a pretty good one, though. Might have to make an alt with that name.
  • It is I, Fohua.
  • edited November 2015
    Let's see what happens if I keymash some more.

jreo -> J. Reo
    joweg -> Joweg (Perfect! No adjustments needed.)
    kwpd -> Kwupid
    wogjw -> Woggy Jaw
    no3tgm -> Number 3 Taco Grilling Master
    vwve -> Vivweveh
    tj2 -> TJ the Second
    hjge -> Hijagee
    gemnk -> Gem Nook
    fgeonb -> Fig of Eons Bright
    n2 -> N'too
    gnve -> Guinevere
    venojep -> Veno Jepplesworth
    jogwei -> Jogger Wei
    wfeoi -> Wafer of Interest
    prano -> Paranoid October
    nlvgr -> Neil Vulgar
    wgne -> Wagner Wigner
    gnw -> Gnaw

It turns out this is a lot of fun, and I've already typed up 19 of these, so I'm going to stop here. Fohua, like Joweg, was one that required no adjustment whatsoever, other than the capitalization that I tend to apply.

• I'm not picking a name.. I already have it BoxySister