β€Ί

Join us on Children of Ur, while we wait!

Comments

• Haha thank you so much @"Potian Dragoon" . A trap it was indeed
  • I tried logging in but can't see my avatar at all. Tried on both Firefox and Chrome. :(
  • Try vivaldi!

• edited September 2019
    children of ur dont work for me either

aparently i dont have an account anymore
  • edited September 2019
    It's Saturday, September 21 and the CoU server is down today... boo.

@nubbins I've seen you in CoU!!! YaY! So glad you were able to get in! :)

I'll see you all in CoU when the sever is running again. Long live UR! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Thanks for posting that @spindrift. Same for me -- CoU server down. I'm very curious to see how far Eleven has progressed!
  • @sinoth me too! I'm patiently awaiting an invite *fingers crossed*
  • Can't find how long the server is meant to be down for on their forum, but it's still down...
  • Yep, still down unfortunately. Was looking forward to playing this weekend.
  • CoU is still down... boo. I hope it opens this weekend!
  • CoU is up and running! Yippeeeee!!!
  • finally!!!!
  • The server is still down for me? :neutral:
  • edited October 2019
     @Potian Dragoon try this link... https://game.childrenofur.com/
  • Interesting - in childrenofur, my character comes up almost identical as to my original, but on https://www.glitchthegame.com/friends/search/ my character seems to be lost.  Wonder why that is. 

• still canna get into COU:((( the sign up page loads but the loading comment bottom left stays on "chatting with server..." never changes and after filling in email/pw the login button does nothing :( I am sorely missing the glitchiness of it all due to this glitch :(
  • Okay here is what I have learned about how to get into CoU: hopefully it will help some people.

If you have made an account and cant log in at all - You pretty much have to abandon it and start fresh. Same applies to accounts you have had previously and been able to play, but can no longer access. When you make a new account you can not use the same character name as you did for any previous account or it wont work. Most of the time when you have an option to click a button it wont work - Click in any text box and press "enter" instead. 

While the game is loading, if you get stuck at any text other than "preparing world" then it has bugged out, so spam f5 a few times and wait, if this doesn't work for you, then unfortunately you have to make a new account.

If you are playing and you enter an area and it refuses to load, click on the quest rock at the top of the game and then press M to bring up the map and teleport away, do not close the game or try and refresh or you will lose your account and will have to start from scratch (from making a new account) 

I have found google accounts to be the most effective way to log in to the game.

If you can't get in using firefox or chrome then try vivaldi.

• Thanks for the tips Potian Dragoon.  Finally able to create an account and get into COU.  Seems those pesky buttons were throwing me off...also the F5 suggestion helped at one point also.
  • Awesome :) I am glad that you managed to get in! 
  • I'm still having the invisible avatar problem. :(
  • edited October 2019
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN! πŸ‘»
    I planted a big pumpkin patch in the Shimla Mirch Herb Gardens! πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

• Wow !! 
    March 25 marked 7 years 
    and we’ve all been waiting ever since for the giants to fall back to sleep and dream us all a new life. It’s so nice to se so many familiar names !! 
    Love you all, Lotus Neboa 
  • Thank you for the seasonal pumpkin patch! :D
    Anyone know if the butterfly shortage will be fixed anytime soon? I've even tried hatching em fresh- no luck. :(

• I tried too, it's the rain I think, scares them off.... Since rain is everywhere always... No butterflies.
  • @flomo101 I loved planting those pumpkins πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ
    I tried feeding the caterpillars with no luck too, boo. 

@"Potian Dragoon" you can shut the rain off if you’d like.
    Tap the gear/cog in the upper right hand corner and you will find the settings for weather.
  • Nope, you can turn off seeing the weather, but not the server wide effects.
  • edited October 2019
    @"Potian Dragoon", my lag decreased significantly when I turned off the weather, js.
  • I did finally make it into CoU but there was no one around :( Is there a specific time of day that more people play CoU? (i'm in Australia and can manage to be online after 4pm PST most days but no earlier )
  • @quadrapop - I feel you. Often times when I am logged in, I am the only one around. I leave snacks for people, drinks, notes- It can be quite lonely! But when I do meet someone it is so wonderfully exciting!
  • I forgot my original glitch avatar name :( I started from scratch and realized I cannot see the achievements in game. Still going to play on childrenofur till I get access to Eleven alpha :)