A Thank You

edited May 2015 in General
I just wanted to give a big thanks to the people working on patching the dreams of the Giants back together. It's really nice that the community's love for the game didn't fall even after the game itself did, to the extent that the community is bringing back the game. I appreciate the work that you guys are putting in, and if there's anything I can do to help, don't even hesitate to ask. I'm not much for programming, but I may be able to offer art assets and ideawork, or... something. I don't know. I just want to be helpful.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, this thread is not just for me to thank the team! That would be preposterous, and I'm sure that you agree wholeheartedly! Other people, give your thanks! Go on, you know you want to...

Comments

• Thank you, you hard-working unsung heroes. I appreciate your efforts soooo much. You're fantastic. Truly fantastic.
  • Thank you from the bottom of my little glitch heart.
  • edited May 2015
    Thank you all for your efforts. They mean a tremendous amount.
  • Thanks to all the devs for all their continued hard work. We might not always see the progress you are making behind the scenes but we know you are working diligently to get it right. I appreciate how you folks have been good about staying in communication with all the players and keeping folks abreast of the ups and downs. It really helps us manage our expectations and not be too overbearing with our demands. Just know the community completely supports you and all the great work you've been doing.

I also wanted to say thanks to the community of players since everyone has been so excited, supportive, patient, and encouraging to the devs and those pulled in for alpha testing. It is such a great community, that I look forward to when we all are in the game and having fun again.
  • Thank you for keeping the hope alive!