Is there a line one can stand in to become a tester?

Comments

• still here but changed out of my buttfeathers and coconut bra, it was getting itchy. now i'm wearing a rich maroon and sienna striped pair of boardwalk empire ladies pants topped with a dainty sheer turquoise tutu. my maroon empire boardwalk ladies shirt is the signature piece of this outfit and my lightup turquoise converse shoes match the tutu perfectly. still in line and seriously stylin'! pick me! pick me!
  • Man this line is sooooo slow. It feels like I've been waiting in it for *weeks*~!
  • edited March 2015
    *takes a number, takes sleeping potion; only to be waken by my true love*
    _I shall await Ur's kiss._
  • *stands*..... what are we here for again?
  • I'm fine if it takes 5-8 months as long as sometime along the way we can start learning skills and get a head start.
  • edited March 2015
    @"Captain Dangerous" : I think it was iPhone9 release wasnt it????
  • Normally, I am really good at waiting in line patiently...

Can i please play now? :-)
  • i love peas
  • "bouncing in my seat.. kicking the seat in front.... are we there yet?????????/
  • *waves to all the amazing glitchen and passes around awesome cookies
  • ANANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh......... Kisses allllll over your face! *sneaks two cookies*
  • So many names of lobe! Miss you all, Glitchen! <3
  • edited March 2015
    O: Avery! Great to see you're back : )

Edit: And apparently have been back for over three months! Oopsy!
  • Avery!!!!! Hugs and kisses!!!! ( and stolen cookies)
  • *poke* I'd like to throw my name into the ring of hopefuls :)
  • *Grabs some cookies, splanks a few people, hugs others, kisses all*

**sneaks out again**
  • Yay!! Looking forward to your home street riscy. As long as it is the same as before, bring on those metal rocks! ;-)

*rushes off to bake cookies*
  • I can't wait for Eleven to be oficially released to everyone!
  • Oh, man, this is a loooooong line. I'm gonna be here for a while. *sits down and whips out a novel*
  • edited March 2015
    Ohh! The perfect distraction! Whatcha readin @Kalmiopsis? Hehe.. ^.^
  • *unpacks picnic basket* There's cheezy sammiches or just plain sammiches, take your pick. And if you're good there's hi-sucrose corn syrup squares for dessert!
  • I LUV CAPS AND OTHER LOVERS OF CAPS BUT IF U DON'T LIKE MY CAPS-STEEZ THAT'S OKAY WE CAN AGREE TO DISAGREE
  • I AM NOT 13 YEARS OLD IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING.
  • * hands Kanye a cookie..... * O.K. sweety, as you say...
  • WOOHOO!! *smooches LM <3 We are just going through cookies like cray cray! *passes around velociraptor cookies with fuckweasel icing
  • @starrkittyface My current read is Forbidden to Love the Duke.
    @Mildmay Oooooooh cheezy sammich! Do want.
  • *swoooonnnnsssss* I craved Ananda's smooches......... And OMG Fuckweasel Frosting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Circe, I'm months behind your original comment, but I owned a yarn shop when I started playing Glitch late beta. There was a woman who helped me out part time and when it wasn't busy we'd play Glitch together. That was so much fun!
  • bumping this thread because i'm still interested in testing!

also... idk where else to post this but i had 29 notifications and yet i can't see them http://i.imgur.com/ZMteAi9.png
  • *Sit down.*
    *Open a book.*
    *Recline chair.*
    *Look up at Next Stop sign.*

MySpace? Who the heck goes there anymore? Why is this even a stop?