Alpha Qs

2»

Comments

• My butt is numb

*continues to sit with back against door, quietly knocking and singing...........

(Knocking: Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock, knock)
    Do you wanna play Eleven?
    Come on lets go and play
    I never see you anymore
    Come open the door
    It's like you've gone away-
    We used to be best buddies
    And now we're not
    I wish you would tell me why!-
    Do you wanna play Eleven?
    It doesn't have to be a Glitchen. "*

(I guess really it does though....)

• hpe to be back in the days as soon as we can *roll eyes" ;)
  • @MarleyCuddles We are in fact using Slack as a major part of Eleven's development. It's been one of our most valuable assets.
  • Awesome! So happy to hear it's been helpful @Justin!
  • Sidebar: I still wake up to the Rube's song ever weekday. It makes me think exciting things are ahead.
  • edited December 2014
    What are the plans after the initial thirteen? I'd like to be maybe....first 100?
  • r0gu3, perish the thought! It has to be a prime number! :-) Heads off to play the music from Uralia...
  • My phone ringtone is set to Rube's marching theme. Nothing is more exciting than to be somewhere serious like a state office and then someone calls me. I have had a couple of people ask where I got it from and I told them to look up Glitch the game and if they are interested in it and like the idea of the game then to look up Eleven Giants. I have gotten into a couple of convrsations with people about this game because of the ringtone and hope that they too come to the world of Ur.
  • I keep Glitch reminders with me all day long ...my ringtone is set to "Life" - it's beautiful! And text message to "level up kazoo"..
  • Rube is my ringtone too, and I tend to get a lot of WTFs for it.
  • Mine is the Groddle Theme, the snappy mix. <3
  • Hellooo... Any updates?

are the luckiest players already selected?

It would be awesome to have their feedback, so we could at least share their experience. pleeeeease
  • @zoom.b yep! they weren't going to announce it and had it low-key. if you go to an alpha tester's profile, it says that they're a tester in the "roles" part
  • edited December 2014
    @zoom.b If you are not already following Eleven on Facebook or Twitter, you should do that so just to keep up with the updates :)
  • My main question is: how can I help with anything? I'm an illustrator who used to do some Flash dev, and I happen to have a couple months off.
  • @EiraFae thank you for your reply even I struggle a bit to fully understand it, I'm portuguese and my english is well...go figure :)
    @kassutera thank you but I don't have any of those (neither want) that was the reason why I entered in this forum, any idea why are not those updates here? Beeing this the respective forum...
    @Meebus Hi neighbour :D
  • @Meebus talk to @ladyceres to see if they need any drawings and such. I am sure down the line eventually when it gets to the point of new content they will need someone.

@zoom.b the updates reach more people on twitter and facebook would be my guess. They also have a respective blog as well at elevengiants.com (which is seperate from humbaba at the moment but I am sure they will eventually work on a merge if not maybe make an announcement sticky as well.)
  • So amused that you guys went with prime number invites. It's the little things. :)
  • edited January 2015
    Oh gosh I can't wait to see what's here! What do I have to do to get in?! For now I'll watch (im)patiently from the sidelines... ;) (Still Liza by the by. Wish there was a way I could make that clear without mentioning it every time. Maybe shoulda left the old name alone for a while.)