End Game Content!

13»

Comments

• @DiddilyPuff I'd have to say I wouldn't support that last bit. I definitely don't think all the halls should be linked up. Half the fun of having physical locations for the halls would be in making more parts of Ur worth visiting more than a couple times. And I absolutely think you should be allowed to affiliate yourself with as many giants as you have the time and resources to please, just the way favor and donation works : P
  • @"Liza Throttlebottom" Isn't that what I was saying, though? Not linking Cosma to Alph to Grendaline, just a direct Grendaline to Grendaline? Hmm... Maybe the interior connection would only be for meeting up with people, and not as a throughway. (No idea if that is even A Thing That Can Be Done, coding-wise)

On a different brainwave sort of train of thought, perhaps the halls would be 'wandering', in a way. A subset of locations (perhaps 3 places? Not too terribly many.) in which the Hall might appear on a given day, as the Giant in question wanders from Thing to Thing in their mind? Or maybe, like trying to find the ghost Glitch, where you happen to see the Sign from a Giant (that indicates that there is a Hall there) might be empty for another player. (Again, only a small amount of places where it could be... but it would certainly encourage wandering as you go on a quest to find the places you are looking for. Perhaps one could be bestowed with Giant Love as you enter a street as an indication that there is something there?)
  • edited February 2015
    I just think one hall for each is enough scattered through Ur, and more would be confusing.....BUT have them labeled on the map. I did not mean only have them in one location though, i meant more like a grand hall , hub type transport idea, which would take you to whichever hall but each giants hall would still be in various locations througout Ur seprately. They also should be alwasy dispplayed part of the reason to have them was to give the Giants more presence in Ur, and im sure the disciples would need to go there to do activites or to meet ppl ...so dissaperign reappearing i dont think would work, due to that . However quests like that when you becomes a disciple of whiever Giant is a good idea