Never have I ever (in Ur):

Comments

• ...you can butter chickens?
  • EvaEva
    edited January 2015
    Never have I ever died and went to Hell.
  • O: @Eva How! I forgot myself and went AFK and woke up in hell more times than I can count! Needed those badges too so I certainly wasn't shy about it ; )
  • Never have I ever really enjoyed the process of cooking, which I suppose makes me kind of an oddball. Everyone else seems to be eager to get back to their awesome pots and famous pugilist grills, and I'm planning on leaving those skills until near the end once more. Give me my tree and animal skills, that I might be a wander-gatherer once more!
  • Never did accomplish that peat quest either, or the trains stuff. I never won a game of crowns, and was so competitive, that I had to stop playing so my blood pressure wouldn't go through the roof.
  • edited February 2015
    I never found a heli kitty, maybe because I got so sad in the last few weeks, that I refuse to log in, only stayed in the forums trying to find a solution.

Also I never discover how to put those funny CAPS (letters) over my avatar, (I assumed that it was some kind of achievment)

That also makes me think that this was the only game where there was no need for censor, any idea why? it always was a mistery to me, but in Glitch cursing was always a fun/laughable thing never badly intended. Usually it can't happen because of the childrens playing
    (we had so much trouble in Miramagia after moving there, just imagine we were more then 100 chatting there)

But I remember how fun was to see people "swearing" (not sure if it's correctly spelled, isn't it to promise?) among known friends, one of the funniest momments was a series of pre-settled (or by IM) words or phrases according with wich friend shows up, that I saw not sure where, youtube maybe, from greetings, to songs, to the "F... YOU" greeting always written on those CAPS letters on the top of the avatars :-D

Even in the forum the misbehaved spirit has not changed (much) even then we all are VERY mad and sad, we still curse with the same feeling we could hug.
    (That reminds me a lot my RL city, where we can communicate almost entirely with "bad words" without beeing rude.)

http://www.glitchthegame.com/forum/general/29279/#reply-303796
  • Never have I ever finished exploring the Ancestral Lands. Ooh, that juicy Ancestral Nastalgia. How it tickles the brain.
  • @zoom.b - the Caps are from walking into certain streets...you'd get them automagically... also, because of the TOS, you had open chat in Glitch (which is why the TOS restricted the age of those playing)...which allows for just about anything to be said.
  • @b3achy except for those few special individuals whom were known to be underage and still accepted into the community. In the end, their contribution was as important as anyone else. I think it may have been the worst kept secret in the whole of Ur.
  • Never managed to collect all the cubis. Or explore every single street. Only ever managed to go to one party, I think, because I was pretty much a hermit and avoided everybody. XD
  • edited February 2015
    lol @b3achy and @malo you have to explain me all that one day as if I was veeery ignorant, because I have no clue of what are you talking about, but not here to don't derail the thread. ty :)

edit: TOS: terms of service (wiki) got it, I had kind of figured it due to the context, but confirmed now :)
  • @malo huh, that happened? that's neat, i would assume people would just report them asap
  • @EiraFae Crafty Glitchen casts lvl 87 Subterfuge! It's super effective! :)

• I never fed a pig an awesome stew! I just couldn't see them deserving it I'm sorry :'(
  • Never have I ever collected all the Cubimals in a series or was in the possession of a doll. :(
  • Never have I ever been taken to that place where you end up after being bad. Can't even remember the name of it now. One of you will have to refresh my memory.

Swell, I can't even remember that one guys name who was whisked away after picking up all of the items meant to act as a road guide to that party in the early imagining. We even got to see a pic of him and stoot in the ''no-no zone'' (seriously can't believe I don't recall the name of the place or the offender.)
  • This is hilarious. I didn't know about buttering a chicken either. I missed out on getting any of the street creator trophies and I really wanted to be a part of that. I tried, but somehow I never found out how to do it.
  • Never have I ever: mastered the art of jumping, even with spinach. Or actively participated in a rook attack event. Or explored every street. Or found every puzzle. Or did the Autumn or Summer quest.
  • edited February 2015
    Finish rainbow run. I don't think I ever made a crystal either. I'm sure there were some quests I never got to either. Wait... butter a chicken? I didn't know about that either. Never made a crab happy.
  • @Pickalily - after a while (was it after first beta or sooner?), there was no way to get street creator trophies because they did away with street projects...which were fun events where you had three phases of dumping ingredients, resources, and crafted items into a street vendor in order to open the next street. During the project there was a running list of the top 10 contributors, and the top three got their name attached to a street. After a while it became a collaborative effort where different groups would give the items to a single person, so they could donate to the project and get their name on a street and get a trophy part. These groups would often share the trophy parts so that all on the team could complete their trophies. It was tough on the single folks, but made for a bigger collaborative effort. Apparently early on, if you participated in the projects, you could vote on some of the things placed on the new street...like which shrine, which vendor, which resources would be on the new street...after a while, it was just the honor of getting your name on a street and getting trophy parts. I really liked this part of the game, but I also had a great group of ladies that I used to hang with where we'd help each other out to get on the boards.
  • I entirely missed the street projects, and I wish I'd had the chance to do some. I hope there'll be street projects again in Eleven.
  • Never have I ever played Game of Crowns.
  • I enjoyed doing the street creator scene when it was about showing up and contributing and socializing. You never knew what to bring so you'd throw in what you could, then pop back to your house to get what was required or grind up some resources or whatever. Radiate on glitchen, fix tools, you could help out and stay busy.

After it was spaded out and the patterns established, folks started passing out lists of what to bring. You knew ahead of time what to expect/what to fill your bags with. To me, the social aspect went away and it was more about competition. I don't know; being surprised was kind of the majick. Losing that part took away the challenge.

At the same time, kudos to those who put in the time and recognized the differences between areas, and logged the reqs. Don't think I'm complaining; I'm thrilled when people can make sense out of what is seemingly chaos to me. It's like rolling back the edge of the universe and revealing what lies within.

That's what I loved about Glitch. Lose interest in one corner of the world, walk around the corner and get busy with something else that appeals to you. There was always something else. Go to an obscure spot and leave an art project, drop your favorite Lorca piece on the ground to be read by whomever stumbles upon it, hide treasure in the trees. One door closes and another opens.
  • I never got to do a street project, they were pretty much dona when I started :(
  • Never got to use my last skill and summon someone. Even with yellow crumb, the end arrived before I could finish learning it.
  • Became a little economist and got obsessed with gathering resources/selling them
  • Never have I ever... been lost? Because there was no goal to begin with.

In the infinite wisdom and generosity of Glitchen of End Days, before the Great Awakening, I was able to achieve so much because people *gave*. I held the rumored philosophical Dolls. I built a tower. I participated in festivities and carelessly abandoned myself to the chucking of useful junk everywhere. Nothing undone, no regrets.
  • Never got to collect every Icon of Giants. I'd love to be able to recreate my home in Ur; and also to create a space dedicated to all Eleven Giants. *:)
  • Never have I ever tried no-no in Ur.